Mission and Culture
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
Providing our customers with the best quality, delivery, and overall value possible.
- We are committed to meet and exceed, customer expectations at all times.
- We strive to be a role model company within our industry.
- We focus on continuous improvements throughout the manufacturing process which in turn helps our customers, suppliers and employees.
- We believe success will be achieved by the personal growth of our employees.
- We operate as a team and make decisions together to improve safety, quality, and efficiency.
- We will strive to conserve, reuse, and recycle all materials with the objective of having zero impact on the environment.
- We will continue to invest in our employee’s growth and the latest technology to secure a future with our customers.
GP Manufacturing was established in 1995 in Buchanan, Michigan. In 2019, Walls Holding Buchanan acquired GP Manufacturing.
GP is a precision CNC machine shop providing complex machined components via turning, milling, EDM (wire and plunge), 3D Printing and grinding (surface, ID/OD and hone). GP specializes in both prototype and production work for long term and loyal customer base in primarily the Aerospace and RV Industries.
GP Manufacturing has earned a reputation for delivering high quality parts at competitive prices with fast turnaround times. The Company sets itself apart from competitors by having the ability to start from scratch on any project and build new, creative designs and prototypes. The Company operates meticulously to ensure that products are completed to customers’ exact specifications without flaw. GP makes it a priority to invest in cutting edge technologies, inspection equipment, and system processes to stay ahead of the competition.
- ISO 9001:2015 Rev D Certificate #9014
- CAGE Code (Commercial and Government Entity): 8CVW1
- Women Owned Business Certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
¹GP Manufacturing, Inc. is a certified women’s business enterprise through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US. We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today, and we can add diversity to your supply chain.